End of Tenancy Cleaning
We want the Master Cleaners to be your favorite going out cleaning company. That’s why we’re making an attempt to give you that little bit of extra support other businesses don’t have.
If you’re an owner who wants to lease, rent, or purchase a home, or a homeowner who needs to make sure they get their security deposit back, then our tenancy cleaning service in Dublin is just what you need. We deliver cheap last minute rental washing, which we are sure would satisfy you.
Why should I clean my Carpet Professionally?
The carpet cleaning hot water extraction method has been proved to be the most efficient for removing stains and leaves no trace, most carpet manufacturers highly recommend this. We use the best carpet cleaner machines and the best brands for carpet cleaning to ensure optimum removal of dirt and stain. Our carpet cleaning devices operate by applying a thin layer of water and a carpet cleaning material deep into the carpet’s fibres, such process loosens the mud, grime and soil and a strong vacuum extracts the water along with all the dust and dirt. The high-waterlift system means a quicker drying period, and in 1 hour, carpets will dry.
Our local tenancy cleaners are committed to providing our clients with a quality service, with the goal of delivering exceptional results each time. You’ll be saving time and energy with our cleaning service, and leaving your lease responsibilities behind you.
Our end-of-tenancy cleaning service is intended to please both tenants and landlords. Consider all of the advantages that such a service offers:
- A team of professional cleaners – All of the move out cleaners we work with have been completely trained and vetted, and they arrive with all of the essential equipment and detergents to complete the move-out clean.
- A service that isn’t time-limited – Because our end-of-tenancy cleaning service isn’t time-limited, the technicians won’t leave the property until everything is spotless.
- Exceptional detergents are used – The end of tenancy cleaning staff uses professional detergents from reputable Ireland sources that are not commercially available. These treatments are incredibly effective and aid in achieving excellent results.
- A comprehensive clean of the entire property – From top to bottom, every room in the home will be thoroughly cleansed. The living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, and hallway are all included.
- Deep oven cleaning – With every move out clean, we add a free professional oven valeting service.
- We take pride in our ability to get your deposit back from your landlord after a 48-hour re-clean. As a result, every end-of-tenancy cleaning service includes a free re-clean if the landlord is dissatisfied with our work. This warranty can be extended to 168 hours if you choose our premium service.
- Option for key pickup – If there is no one at the residence to let us in, we can go pick up the key at a nearby address.
- *Remove all filth, mildew, and food splatters from the fridge. Clean the door knobs, the rubber seal, and the fridge’s top.
- *Clean the inside and outside of the freezer, as well as the door handles.
- Remove mildew, filth, and food deposits from the dishwasher, inspect the filters, and clean the soap dispenser drawer.
- Wipe off the interior and outside of the washing machine, inspect and clean the rubber seal, and clean the dispenser drawer with detergent.
- Microwave: Clean the interior and outside of the microwave, rotating the plate and handle.
- Tumble Dryer: Clean the dust and lint filters, as well as inspect the handles and rubber seal.
- Clean and remove any residual crumbs from the outside of the toaster, as well as from beneath the gadget.
- All cupboards and drawers should be cleaned on the inside and outside. Cleaning rid of the filth surrounding the handles.
- Clean, descale, and wipe off the sink. Clean and dispose of any food particles, dirt, or debris around the sink drain. Clean and dry all of the wall tiles and grout.
- Floors should be vacuumed and mopped, and flat surfaces should be polished.
NOTE: Refrigerators and freezers should be defrosted ahead of time.
- Check and remove any hair surrounding the drains, remove all limescale, and clean tiles with a dry cloth in the bathtub, toilet, bidet, and shower cubicles.
- Scrub and mop the floor.
- Clean all taps and fixtures, removing limescale and wiping them down.
- Clean out the sink, cabinet, and soap dispenser.
- Dust and clean the radiator and towel rail.
- Clean and polish all mirrors and glass.
- Clean dust and grime from the extractor fans by wiping them down.
- If possible, clean the pipework and plumbing behind the toilet.
THE LIVING ROOM
- Wipe the tops of all doors and door frames clean, and remove any door marks.
- Windows: Clean the inside of the windows, wipe down the window sills, and remove fingerprints.
- Wipe down tables and other smooth surfaces, remove cushions and hover inside sofas, move beds, sofas, and drawers, and clean underneath them.
- All of the woodwork should be dusted and wiped down.
- Ceiling fans and dust vents
- Remove cobwebs and dust the walls.
- Clean any mirrors, photos, and the tops of picture frames.
- Clean all switches and sockets.
Extraction using hot water (steam cleaning)
You can have your carpets deep cleaned as part of your EoT cleaning service for a nominal additional charge. Hot water extraction is the method we use for deep cleaning carpets, and it works wonders on both rugs and upholstery. It is carried out with the assistance of professional equipment.
Spot cleaning on the wall
Although our wall spot cleaning method is very effective, keep in mind that it cannot remove all stains. In some circumstances, a painter will be required to repair the wall.
Window cleaning on the outside
We can also clean the external side of the property’s windows, making them look as nice on both sides as they do on the inside. Just let us know ahead of time if you want this added to your end-of-tenancy service.
End of Tenancy Cleaning FAQ
All carpets and upholstered furnishings will be vacuumed. If you want those done professionally, you can add carpet hot water extraction or dry cleaning and upholstery cleaning as combination services when you schedule a cleaner.
We can clean using either deep hot water extraction or dry chem cleaning. You can add expert end-of-tenancy carpet cleaning to your post-lease booking at a discounted rate, or you can schedule it as a separate service (check the cost guide for rug cleaning).
Yes, but you must arrange for a key pick-up. You can even pay for the service with a credit card while you are abroad.
The service is paid per task, which means that the move out cleaners will remain on-site until the rental clean is completed completely. End of tenancy cleaning expenses are not determined by the number of hours worked.
Although it is extremely unusual, if something is missed during the initial cleaning, please tell us within 48 hours and we will arrange for a re-clean of your rental property. For a price of £19., you can extend the time to 168 hours.
Because all move out cleaners are fully insured, you will be paid if something like this occurs. However, rest assured that all professionals are extremely cautious and diligent, therefore this is unlikely to happen.
It is not required, although it may be appropriate if your housing is well-furnished. The tenancy cleaners will have to vacuum or mop behind sofas, cupboards, and other furniture in order to secure your deposit reimbursement.
Professional oven cleaning is included in the post-lease service. It will be disassembled, and the removable pieces will be immersed in a dipping tank filled with a specialised cleaning solution that easily removes filth and grease. The inside and outside of the oven will also be cleansed.
Yes, as part of the service, the cleaners can clean the blinds.
Yes, but only if they’re easy to get there.
You are welcome to contact us at any time. The earliest your lease end cleaning can begin, on the other hand, is 7:00 a.m. The latest possible time would be around 5:00 p.m.
The tenancy cleaning team will provide everything needed to complete the service ahead to your departure.
Please defrost the fridge/freezer about 24 hours before the service begins to ensure the best potential results for your move out. If the fridge/freezer is still frozen when the tenancy cleaners arrive, they may be unable to clean it adequately.
Yes, however it is not part of the end-of-tenancy cleaning service. If you want to include outside window cleaning, it will be charged as a separate service, but only if you schedule combination services when moving out.
The typical cost of tenancy cleaning is determined by three major elements. The property’s dimensions. More specifically, the quantity of available rooms. The property’s condition. However, this only applies if the rental is severely mistreated. The advent of specialised services such as carpet/upholstery hot water extraction cleaning, external window washing, and even garden removal (if required by the tenancy agreement). Master Cleaners’ property cleaning services offer the finest value for money in Dublin and the M25 ring.
This is the only additional charge that may apply to your move out cleaning service. The squad will constantly look for a free parking spot. If such a service is not available, the customer will be required to pay the parking fees while the service is being performed. If the property is located within a congestion zone, the customer is responsible for the charges. Otherwise, the service may take place on the weekend (or on a bank holiday) when Dublin’s congestion charges are waived.
When cleaning your rental property, the tenancy professionals use agency-approved checklists, moving that every area of your housing is cleaned to the highest standards before to your departure. The specialists ensure that you will receive your security deposit back in this manner.
End-of-tenancy cleaning crews can include up to six technicians. It all comes down to the size of your rental property. We can send as many cleaners as needed to complete your lease end service on schedule.